Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Word IT Released!

For the last few months, I have been working with a collegue from my masters course to create the artwork for some of his games, which has been making under FreeWheel Games. He has 3 games created so far, two word/number puzzlers and then an excellent and addictive little casual adventure type that is still under construction. So the first of these is known as Word IT. This is a simple but fun little game where you need to create as many words as you can from the letters you get given on the screen. You get a time boost for each word you create and the objective is to get the highest score possible by making as many words as possible!

My first play through of this game was a lot of fun, so, as much as I'm trying not to sound like I'm shamelessly advertising, I do believe that Word IT is a genuinely enjoyable time waster! The only catch is its not yet ready for Appstore or iPhone release and it is currently only available on Windows 7 mobiles. Click on this link to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment