Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Musings and Masters Project

Well its been a long while since Iv blogged about much, this mainly due to the fact that my Masters project is taking up so much of my time. So I haven't really been gaming too much to be honest. The usual Minecrafting continues as does some messing with some indie games but I haven't had the time to sit down and get lost in a digital world in quite a while. I'm halfway through Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, so I really want to get through that before I go and get Skyrim and Mass Effect 3. Of course Ill have to get AC Revelations when that badboy comes out too. I'll be needing a new PC soon also as my original gaming machine is now permanently moored in my parents home in Co Meath. Generally I'm excited with the new games set to come out over the next few months, once my masters is done in January, I'll finally have some time to go and get stuck back into my favourite pastime and then describe it all in detail for the amusement of the internet.

With regards my masters project, its starting to move along nicely. Its morphed from a single person project to 3 member team jobbie. There is now a coder and a sound guy, so between us we have been taking the game a lot further than it would it have been possible with just me. There is now a test version working on the iphone and soon to be one for the android. We now have a decent production pipeline and level production now a relatively fast process. So once the tweaking of the game play has been finished and the levels are being created, Iv a bit juicy report to get done. So itll be a busy Christmas and but 2012 will a good year of gaming and blogging.

So while this blog has been quiet, I have been writing in the dev blog for my game. There is also a website and Facebook page so please check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment